Friday, November 7, 2014

Blogger vs. Wordpress



I feel like that asshole who leaves someone for seemingly greener pastures only to come back, after a few months, with her tail tucked between her legs, praying that she'll be taken back. In May, I moved this blog over to wordpress and watched in chagrin as my stats plummeted. I tweaked everything I could, with regards to SEO and still nothing.

Today, I decided to take a look at my stats here, to see if there has been any activity and I almost fell off my chair. I haven't written a word here in months and I've had more than ten times the hits I was getting on wordpress.

I'm going to slide over a few key pieces from my wordpress to here and, for a while, I'm going to cross-post. I have a feeling, though, that I might stay here for good.

I apologize for leaving and for the cross-posting but I can't wait to show those of you who did not follow me over to wordpress what I've been up to-- this blogger has been quite busy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management