Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Geek Girl's Guide to Swimwear: Part Three. Superheroes.

(Posted on Wordpress June 26th, 2014. Half done moving key pieces over!)

For the final installment of this series, I give you a shopping guide for superhero swimsuits. I have mixed feelings about all things geek having gone terribly mainstream in the last decade but, I must admit that I love how accessible the clothing that is inspired by this culture is and, as long as I'm publicly divulging, I have as many pieces of clothing featuring superhero logos as I do ones with punk band logos. I'm also trying not to hit backspace.
I promise that I will try really hard not to have to rename this post "Part Three: Wonder Woman-inspired Swimsuits" but... Check. These. Out.
Wonder Woman:
Plunge halter one piece by Pinup Girl Clothing is my favourite (I'm on the wait list, as it's currently out of stock). $40.00 USD.
 
Also by Pin Up Girl Clothing is this one-shouldered piece. $40.00 USD.
 
Also sold out for now and also at $40.oo USD is the bikini set, from Pinup Girl Clothing.
Lastly from Pinup Girl Clothing, as far as Wonder Woman goes, is this graphic print swimsuit. $48.00 USD.
 
Sci Feye Candy, on Etsy, has this wonder-kini for $95.00 CAD.
 
Fit 2 Be Tied Clothing, also on Etsy, has a Wonder Woman monokini for $66.16 CAD.
 
Batman/Batgirl:
Bodydecorator.com. $24.99 USD.
 
 
Pin Up Girl Clothing has this bikini for $40.00 USD.
 
The lace-up back one-piece suit by Pin Up Girl Clothing. $48.00 USD.
 
Hot Topic has a reversible Batman bikini. Now on sale for $17.15 USD.
 
Other:
Fit 2 Be Tied Clothing, on Etsy, also has this Green Lantern-inspired bikini. $53.00 CAD.
 
Hot Topic. Captain America monokini. Currently on sale for $10.49 USD.
Sci Feye Candy also has this BAM-POW-kini for $95.00 CAD.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management