Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My Birthday Trip to Nevada and Arizona. Day Two.

 On March 15th, we stayed in Las Vegas. While my chums slept in, Dad and I checked out the art district. There are so many more photos of both Glam Factory Vintage and of Gypsy Caravan but I'm working on a piece for either Vintage Maya or for this blog so, for now, this is it.


On the sidewalk, between Glam Factory Vintage and Gypsy Caravan.


Gypsy Caravan sneak peek.





Possibly my favourite photo from this trip is my father making this face in these glasses.


Before and after checking out the National Atomic Bomb Testing Museum, we spent a little bit of time on the Strip.




Funhouse "alien vision" mirror at the museum.


At the end of the day, we all headed up to Fremont Street and had an amazing time. 5 Guinness for $12? Yes, please. This is my dad and I. It's official that he and Amanda are my favourite travel companions, followed very closely by Bob, who would complete a top three, if he didn't mind getting up to experience shit before noon. Different strokes, folks.


Santa enjoyed the hell out of the U2 cover band and happily posed with a variety of people.


I whimpered a bit when Predator stepped towards me. 


The one and only downside of ridiculously cheap stout is that only a handful of your cell phone photos turn out well enough to post. This was, however, a fantastic night and I truly enjoyed being part of such a positive and warm party scene.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management