Sunday, March 3, 2013

Street Style: St-Laurent and Sherbrooke

Now that the snow is finally starting to melt (look! pavement!) and people are shedding a few layers, I can finally start accosting random strangers and taking their photo. ;-)

I've always had a love-hate relationship with the Lolita look. Anything that infantalizes women tends to  make my skin crawl but there is something to be said about the more classic Lolita styles, such the ones Fanny Rosie was wearing when I happened upon her on St-Laurent last week.


This gorgeous coat is from Mary Magdalene, as is the skirt and the boots are John Fluvog and were bought at their Montreal shop, on Rue St-Denis. I'm also not usually a fan of the Fluevog shoe but I'm a suck for spats and the embossed leather used to create these is really beautiful.


To see more of Fanny Rosie's outfits, check out her personal style blog. A lot of her outfits are breathtaking and her styling is always immaculate.

Oh. And I'm using capitals from now on. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management