Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week-End de Toute Beauté. November 7th, 2014. Part Two.

When my sister and I got back from our late lunch, we found the convention center filling up with people just getting off work. A few new installations had been set up and people were slowly gravitating toward the main stage. 





Our very own Guylaine Tremblay spoke about some of her red carpet experiences, throwing in a few personal anecdotes that made people chuckle. Geneviève and I really like her and I'm hoping I'll get the chance to hear her talk about her personal and professional triumphs and challenges, one day, but this segment was all about glamour and dressing up for the red carpet. 

This was followed by a fashion show put on by Le Chateau but I must say that, at this point, I had been battling a rather terrible cold and I had already been out and about for eight hours. It was time to for me to go home and hide from the world.


On my way out, I was asked to sample and review a series of products. I did so and was given a large bag filled with full-sized versions of what I had just tried. I've been trying these out and will soon be posting reviews on each of them.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management