Wednesday, May 14, 2014

SPELLBOUND Nail Lacquer by Liberty Republic: A Review


For years I have been on the quest for the perfect red lipstick (I'm still looking!) but it had never occurred to me that I might want the perfect red nail lacquer. Then I received my April Wantable box and, quite unexpectedly, I found myself with just that, a colour called Omen, by Liberty Republic.

I honestly have no interest in buying any other red nail polish again.

The first coat is opaque and dries within just a few minutes and, once the second coat dries, you're left with a beautiful, wet-look finish that will make you crave delicious red things and make you want to make any motion that will put your nails on display.

In addition to all of this, I happen to love the packaging.

I'll be picking some more of this up and, at $14 USD, I will definitely try out some of their other colours.

photo source: www.wenrylynn.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management