Tuesday, May 20, 2014

BIOTHERM Lait solaire: A Review










As previously mentioned, I'll be altering this blog's course as of June and, in the meantime, I am providing you with a series of summer product reviews. My criteria will vary, depending on the product, but I will test each out for a minimum of three consecutive days.

I have nothing but praise for Biotherm's Lait Solaire. While I intend to use a higher SPF on my face, as the temperature rises, this is absolutely perfect for late spring/early summer. While I was in New York City, last week-end, I forgot to apply some lotion to my arms and they burned, whereas my face remained protected and moisturized.

I love how this smells, I love its fantastic texture (not oily, nor runny) and I love how smooth my skin continues to feel hours after I've applied it. I was almost reluctant to move on to the next product on my list and will be happy to return to this, once I've gone through them all.

You'll generally find the body lotion to be around $36.00 CAD and the facial one to go for $29.00 CAD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management