Monday, November 11, 2013

25 Days of Etsy Christmas (2013). Day One. All Things Rustic

I'm very excited to be kicking off my second annual 25 Days of Etsy Christmas. I'm quite passionate about buying from small businesses and artisans and this is the best way for me to share that with you. Last year, several Etsy sellers reported a growth in holiday sales, thanks to my series, and I hope the same can happen this year!

I will feature a different theme every day, for twenty-five (nearly) consecutive days, starting with today's rustic gift ideas.

Enjoy!

1. The Volstead Lamp by Speakeasy Lamps is $102.15 CAD.


2. This set of 5 twig pencils is available at Trees 4 The Wood for $16.15 CAD. I suggest adding these to a leatherbound or recycled sketch pad and giving them to the artist on your list. Most pre-teens/teens would also dig this ensemble. It's worth taking a look at the rest of the shop, as they sell cute gift tags and cards.


3. I like this set of three candleholders by Morgann Hill Designs.


4. If you've got a bit more to spend, this year, you should take a look at Artisan Wood, a fantastic shop based out of Texas. I'm rather taken by their Rustic King Platform Bed, which is going for $2096.77 CAD.


5. From Shab 2 Chic is a great shop based out Alabama and their faux antlers would make a great gift for someone on your list whose decor is already leaning toward rusticity. $48.38 CAD.


6. From California, Borden Specifics offers up a great variety of paper goods and household items. I will include two of their items in this list, starting with this mail box for $41.94 CAD.


7. Another great gift idea from the same shop is this set of hand painted mason jars in a wooden flower box for $83.87 CAD.


8. At Michelle Lisa's Designs, in Texas, you can find great stocking stuffers, such as this cast iron deer hook for $17.74 CAD.


9. Ticino Design, in Mississauga, Ontario, is definitely another one to look out for. Check out their beautiful reclaimed wood and glass coffee table for $780.00 CAD.


10. Last but certainly not least, I really like this wall shelf with coat hooks from Old New Again for $91.46 CAD.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management