Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring 2013 Wardrobe: Black Lace

And now for my 100th post!
***
I know most people are down with all the exciting colour combos that work for spring, this year, but for this post I want to focus on classic, black lace. While researching floral prints, pastels and monochromatic dresses, I came across way too many lovely pieces featuring black lace to not share a few of them with you! Bonus? These can all be worn in the summer, too!

1.  LOST Bossanova black lace shorts. $40 USD at tillys.com.


2. The ASOS lace dress with cape. $79.80 US.


3. Bloomingdale's has the aqua lace dress that is currently on sale for $78.40 USD.



4. How cute is the Parisian black lace cutout playsuit from New Look?




5. Last but certainly not least, I'm really digging the Isla lace ponte dress at Monsoon for $120 USD.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management